Located one mile from Cantwell Cliffs State Park and six miles to U.S 33. Tucked back 800’ from the road, you will find a well-built and maintained one and a half story home.
- Established hiking trails will lead you to impressive rock formations, large cave, hemlocks, flowing stream and an awesome waterfall.
- 27 acres is preserved under a conservation easement.
- The layout of the home consists of 3-4 bedrooms, two full baths, open kitchen, living and dining area with wood burning stove.
- The 12x20 sunroom is the perfect place to kick back and relax. From the custom kitchen, counter tops, woodworking, windows, to the mechanicals and exterior, you will see nothing but quality throughout.
- The basement walls are 13 courses high allowing for additional finished living. Includes laundry area with a toilet and sink.
- Outside you can enjoy the private and secluded setting from the large covered front porch.
- Fencing around the house provides a safe play area for children or pets. New shingles were installed on the house and garage about four years ago.
- As with the house, the flat 800’ drive way has been well maintained.